Leptospirosis Reference Centre
The Leptospirosis Reference Centre is part of Academic Medical Centre (AMC), department of Medical Microbiology, and is internationally officially known by the following names:
- OIE Reference Laboratory for Leptospirosis
- National Collaborating Centre for Reference and Research on Leptospirosis (NRL)
The Leptospirosis Reference Centre:
- offers a variety of services to the health care community
- maintains a collection of Leptospira reference strains
- offers a variety of reference materials
- offers training on an individual basis or through international courses
- performs research in the field of zoonoses.
The Leptospirosis Reference Centre is ISO 15189 accredited.
For our Dutch diagnostic services: Download aanvraagformulier voor onderzoek op leptospirose
The laboratory can be reached directly through telephone number: +31 20 566 5431
On the page Procedure and Guide you will find more information about how to order products in the Leptospira Library and pricing.
For reference see the following literature: