Wolffi 3705 1948
The strain was isolated in 1937 from a human case of leptospirosis in Sumatra, Indonesia, by Wolff (1954). It had been previously mentioned by Schüffner (1938) as "L. 3705 (Wolff)" and later by Borg-Petersen (1944), who studied its serological properties. Collier (1948) suggested the serovar name wolffi The strain name 3705 was used for the first time in the first serovar list of 1954 (Wolff, Broom, 1954). The strain was submitted to factor analysis by Kmety (1977) and placed in the subgroup Wolffi.
* Wolff J.W. The Laboratory Diagnosis of Leptospirosis. Thomas Springfield, Ill., 1954, p. 99.
* Schüffner (1938). Reference unknown.
* Borg-Petersen Ch. L. saxkoebing, ein newer serologischer Leptospirentyp. Acta Path. Microbiol. Sscand. 21, 1, 1944, 165-179.
* Collier W.A. Die Verbreitung der Leptospiren in Niederlandisch-Indien. Acta Trop., (Basel) 5, 1948, 135-159.
* Wolff J.W., Broom J.C. The Genus Leptospira Noguchi 1917, Problems of Classification and Suggested System Based on Antigenic Analysis. Doc. Med. Geogr. Trop. 6, 1954, 78-95.
* Kmety E. Studium antigennej structury leptospir. Klasifikacia serologickej skupiny Hebdomadis. Folia Fac. Med. Univ. Comenianae Bratisl. XV., 2, 1977, 245-309.
Showing 1 strains
Each strain costs € 405,00
Reactions between reference strains and monoclonal antibodies
All monoclonal antibodies are € 510,00 per 0.5 ml