Mini Sari 1941
Sari is one of the strains isolated in 1940 from patients in Nothern Italy by Mino (1941), who considered them to be closely related, but not identical to serovar sejroe. Babudieri (1956) studied the strain and described it as a new serovar which he named mini. The strain was submitted to factor analysis by Kmety (1977), who suggested that it should be placed in a new serogroup named Mini. The TSC accepted this suggestion during the Boston meeting in 1982, and consequently this serovar appears in the Revised List (1988) in the new serogroup Mini.
* Mino P. Weitere Untersuchungen fiber die Leptospirose der Reisfeldarbeiter (Feldmause als Leptospirentrager). Munch. Med. Wschr. 88, 1941, 96-105 .
* Babudieri B. "Leptospira Mini" ein newer Serotyp pathogener Leptospiren. Z. Hyg. Infekt. Krankh. 143, 2, 1956, 121-123
* Kmety E: Studium antigennej structury leptospir. Klasifikacia serologickej skupiny Hebdomadis. Folia Fac. Med. Univ. Comenianae Bratisl. XV., 2, 1977, 245-309.
* TSC meeting, 1982, Boston: Minutes. Int. J. Syst. Bacteriol. 34, 1984, 258-259.
* Kmety E., Dikken H.: Revised List of Leptospira Serovars (accepted by the Subcommittee on the Taxonomy of Leptospira). University Press Groningen, 1988, p. 16.
Showing 1 strains
Each strain costs € 420,00
Reactions between reference strains and monoclonal antibodies
All monoclonal antibodies are € 520,00 per 0.5 ml